Moonraker: Malahit (Malachite) 3.5" Screen Receiver
A 50kHz-2000MHz DSP SDR Receiver
Treat Yourself to this New Radio
The Malahit 3.5" screen 50kHz-2000MHz DSP SDR Receiver is now in stock at Moonraker. The Malahit SDR is a self-contained SDR receiver covering all modes, from 50KHz to 2000MHz.
Among its main advantages are a 3.5-inch capacitive screen and a 4-layer board structure, which offers higher performance than a two-layer PCB.
Demodulation modes are AM, SSB, NFM, and WFM. At the time of writing, Moonraker is specifying the radio’s key parameters and functionalities as follows:
- Built on the principle of SDR the function is determined by loaded software
- Frequency range from 50 kHz to 2000 MHz
- AM, SSB, NFM, WFM
- Variable filter width, adaptive noise suppressor, threshold noise suppressor, for Noise Blanker, AGC, equalizer
- The powerful stm32h743 with a clock frequency of 480 MHz is applied
- 3.5-inch IPS display touch screen
- Built-in UHF
- Controls: 2pcs; encoders with buttons and touch screen
- Powered by an external TYPE-C (for Huawei mobile phone) interface or battery (built-in 3000mah lithium battery), which can be charged by TYPE-C
- Consumption: 300mA when listening to headphones
- Reception on a built-in telescopic or external antenna is to improve the HF reception on a telescopic aerial, and an additional board with a source follower has been developed.
- The board will be built into a standard receiver design.
- Connect to computer via USB, which can transfer CAT, IQ and audio
- 160 kHz span, with scalability
- Sensitivity: Under the condition of up to 250MHz, s/w is 0.3μV = 10dB
- Due to the characteristics of the msi001 chip used, the dynamic blocking range is about 85dB
- Backlight control and SMA female antenna socket
- Motherboard size: 100 x 70mm (without the sizes of connectors).