The Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway
The Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway is a RoIP (Radio over IP) device.
The Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway is a RoIP (Radio over IP) device. The unit is designed to provide a seamless communication connectivity solution over IP Gateway, linking various radio systems and protocols with LTE and IP networks. This will allow users to interconnect various communications systems without limitations imposed by distance, security or technology. The VE-PG4 offers a range of features including:
• LTE (4G) and 3G network connection (SIM card required)
• Wireless LAN transceiver controller built-in
• Telephone interconnection with IP Phone
• IDAS Conventional and Type-D multi-site trunking connection
• Analogue radio system connection
• Voice recording function to a USB drive (USB drive required)
• External equipment, sensor connection
• VPN router function
• Half-width 1U form design
The VE-PG4 Radio Gateway functions as a bridge for radio network audio to an IP protocol (VoIP) and then interconnects between those various devices on the network. One of the features of Icom’s VE-PG4 is its ability to integrate digital and analogue devices with SIP and analogue telephone systems as the unit has built-in RoIP, SIP gateway, IP router and IP PBX features. Additionally, the VE-PG4 can also be used as a controller for the IP Advanced Radio System, controlling up to 50 handsets and a Remote Communicator.
Tel: 01227 741741
E-mail: [email protected]