GQRP Club Virtual Convention 2021
Check Out the Full Programme
Join the 2021 Online Convention
Following the tremendous success of its 2020 Virtual Convention, the GQRP Club has released a detailed agenda for its Online Convention 2021, taking place on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th September.
The online event is free for existing GQRP members. Non-members who wish to join the Convention can take advantage of a special membership deal. Join the GQRP club between the 27th of July and 4th September 2021 and your membership of the GQRP club will run until the end of December 2022.
The two-day event comprises a series of online presentations and knowledge-sharing meetings where people can share ideas.
The packed presentation list includes:
- Pete N6QW will be introducing a simple valve/tube transmitter design,
- Charlie ZL2CTM will be talking about his RF construction techniques,
- Roy W7EL, the author of the EZNEC software, will be presenting on antenna modelling,
- Making and using RF test equipment with Tony, G4WIF,
- Getting Started with Surface Mount with Dennis, G6YBC
- End Fed Half Wave antennas with Steve G0KYA
- Michael, G0POT looks at Operating from Hilltops
- And many more.
This year we will be hosting a number of ‘coffee-shop-style’ chat rooms where you can meet up with other QRPers and discuss topics of mutual interest, arrange a sked, or maybe ask questions about a topic you want to know more about.
On the morning of Sunday 5th September (1000 UTC-1130 UTC), you can take part in the G-QRP Convention on-air activity session to see if you can work the club station, G5LOW, and other club members.
Certificates will go to all members who take part and submit a log but there will be no prizes - this is NOT a contest.
The event is free for GQRP club members. Non-members can also sign up for the event and join the GQRP club for just £10 (or £17 for international participants).
To sign up for the event just go to the Eventbrite sign-up page at:
For more information and to view the full event schedule see:
For more information, contact:
Steve Hartley G0FUW, Chairman of the G-QRP Club,