Icom IC-M510BB Announced
ICOM to launched its new IC-M510BB (approx.) April 2023
The Marine Equipment Trade Show (METS for short) in Amsterdam played host to a number of new announcements on 17 November 2022. Of which ICOM announced the launch of its all-new top-end black box modular receiver, perfect for any radio shack that space is at a premium.
While they do not have a date for launch fixed in stone, the team have estimated it'll be available from April 2023.
Key features of the model include:
- Up to Three COMMANDMIC™ Connectable;
- Built-in Class D DSC, “Distress” Button on the Back of the COMMANDMIC™;
- DSC Remote Control Interface for Navigation Device or PC Console Software (EN 300 338-8 Compatible);
- IPX7 Waterproof, 1 m Depth Water for 30 Minutes;
- Integrated GPS Receiver (GPS Antenna Supplied);
- NMEA 2000™, NMEA 0183-HS Connectivity;
- Integrated AIS Receiver Graphically Shows IS Targets on the COMMANDMIC™ Display;
- 15 W Loud Hailer and Fog Horn Functions;
- Two Minutes Last Call Voice Recording.