RSGB RadCom Technical Editor
Could this be You?
An Exciting Job Opportunity
The RSGB is recruiting a RadCom Technical Editor. Reporting to the Managing Editor, the successful candidate will:
- Commission articles and liaise with authors on their articles
- Work closely with the expert volunteers on the RSGB Technical Forum
- Sub-edit copy sent in by contributors and regular columnists
- Help to guide the content of RadCom Basics and RadCom Plus supplements with their editors
- Be part of the team that puts together GB2RS
- Answer Member queries on technical and licensing matters
- Help develop the entire co-ordinated RadCom portfolio, including exploiting new media opportunities
You must be positive, enthusiastic about technology and have an excellent command of English, a good eye for detail and be able to work to exacting standards, often under pressure.
A wide range of radio and electronic knowledge is required, including amateur radio. This staff position is based at RSGB headquarters near Bedford, although an element of working from home could be discussed. The salary is negotiable depending upon relevant qualifications and experience.
For more detailed information about the role and how to apply, see the Careers page on the RSGB website: