Xiegu GNR1 Digital Audio Noise Filter
Noise Reduction and Digital Filter in One
Meet The 'Cancellator'
The Xiegu GNR1 Digital Audio Noise Filter is an audio processing device integrating digital noise reduction and digital filtering. It will effectively reduce background noise, improve the Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) and make voice transmissions clearer and more intelligible. The GNR 1 works with HF and VHF/UHF transceivers, receivers and other radio devices suffering from low signal-to-noise ratio.
The Xiegu GNR1 works with an external passive speaker and provides 3W audio output power. It offers the independent adjustment of input and output audio levels, selection of high or low input impedance, two audio outputs (3.5mm stereo and RCA), headphone output, and automatic switching of headphone or speaker output.
At the time of writing, the key specifications of this device were as described below.
[RadioUser will carry a review of the Xiegu GNR1 in the July issue – Ed.].
- Digital filter frequency response range:
- L-CUT adjustment range: 5Hz-1280Hz
- H-CUT adjustment range: 500Hz-5615Hz
- Headphone drive power: [email protected]
- Headphone output impedance: 16~64Ω
- Input impedance range: Low 16Ω, high 10kΩ
- Speaker output power: ≥3W (8Ω, THD≤0.2%)
- Speaker output impedance: 4~16Ω
- Operating voltage: 12V DC +/-15%
- Size: 159*44*143mm
A product manual PDF is available under the Nevada downloads tab: