Practical Wireless - October 2020
Vol 96 No 10 October 2020
On Sale: 10/09/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• Reviewed – The Yaesu FTM-300DE/R.
• Making a Start on the 630m Band (Part 2).
• Weather Watching and Radio – Natural Bedfellows.
• BARTG Diamond Jubilee 2019.
• Building Experience – a critique of the new RSGB programme.
• Amateur radio during WW1.
• More ‘from the ground up’ for those starting in data modes.
• Revisiting a preselector from the G3RJV stable.
• The Morse Mode with a look at some interesting keys.
• An electronic calculator and a better transistor tester.
• Back to basics with resistors and their uses.
• Experiments with a fan vertical.
• More advice on starting out in or returning to the hobby
• Plus, all the latest news, readers’ letters and regular columns.
on sale 10.09.2020