Practical Wireless - April 2020
Vol 96 No 4 April 2020
On Sale: 12/03/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• Oscar 100 – a guide to getting started.
• 100 years of the PO Maritime Radio Service − some history.
• Soldering coax connectors – a ‘how to’ guide.
• Seaside operating – the pros and cons.
• Submarine radio the exploits of a wartime submarine-based radio op.
• Kits & Modules − a handy (and cheap) MP3 player.
• Modelling the EFHW – a look at the characteristics of this antenna in a typical suburban location.
• On top of the world – operating from a tower block.
• What Next – the role of local radio societies.
• The Morse Mode – some hand-crafted Morse keys from Russia.
• Plus, all the latest news, readers’ letters and regular columns.
on sale 12th March 2020