Practical Wireless - July 2020
Vol 96 No 7 July 2020
On Sale: 11/06/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• 3 reviews: NanoVNA, Venus Information Technology SW-3B and HyEnd Fed portable antenna.
• A Midsummer Antenna challenge.
• Repairing a rotator.
• Get on the air to care – an update on the RSGB and NHS campaign.
• Making the most of the Half Square antenna.
• A low-cost but effective microphone processor.
• The creation and evolution of wireless.
• Using aircraft scatter to increase range on UHF and microwave.
• Has 80m daytime propagation suddenly returned?
• A new LNB for a QO-100 system and logging software for the Pi4.
• An audio-derived S-meter and complementary bargraph display.
• Plus, all the latest news, readers’ letters and regular columns.