Radio User - October 2021
Measurement, navigation and radio-science are some of the key ‘themes’ of the October issue of RadioUser. We are taking you into the world of frequency-standard and time signal utility stations, via PPE in Brazil, look at some direction-finding technology in history and continue our exploration of the father of ionospheric science, Oliver Heaviside. Additionally, in a specially-written article for this issue, the editor is looking at simple ways to receive, log and analyse weather and climate information with your radios.
On Sale: 30/09/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• New Column: New Media and Internet Radio
• Review: Inrico T-310 Network Radio
• Competition: Win an Inrico T-310 Network Radio
• Preview: Tecsun H-501x
• Visiting: Radio Caroline and a Time Signal Station in South America
• A World War II High-Frequency Direction-Finding (HFDF) station
• Radiostory: The 1936 Radiolympia Exhibition and Oliver Heaviside (2)
• Practical: Radio and Weather Watching
• Updated: Rallies and Airshows, News and Frequency Lists
• A Noteworthy Anglo-German Digital Joint Venture